|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||Stand Alone Building Responsible For Repairing All Damaged Vehicles|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Unknown|
|<< Prev||( C )||Unreleased Building||( T )||Next >>|
|( T ) • ( C )||UNRELEASED ITEM|
|This Item Was Designed By Kixeye But For Various Reasons Was Never Released Live Into War Commander|
States of Repair
|100% to 50% Health||49% to 1% Health||0% Health|
|TOTAL REPAIR TIME 0% to 100% : 60 min|
- The Repair Shop was NEVER released to the Live Game.
- The Repair Shop was intended to replace the function of the Tech Unit.
- The Repair Shop introduction was scrapped when the decision to give it's intended function to Platoons.
- Players that had unlocked the Tech were to be compensated with the Repair Shop already built and ready to deploy upon its release.
- The Repair Shop was intended to solve the following perceived issues with the Tech unit :
- Tech Con's: Killed in every attack, not effective on the battlefield, upgrading does not give it much of a boost, takes up a lot of unit space.
- Also concerns that once you have a Tech, repairing is essentially free, meaning that people can attack you with the same units over and over and over again with very little cost to them even if you do quite a lot of damage but don't quite kill the unit. To counter this imbalance the Repair Shop will use some resources to repair the units, the quantity of resources will be related to the build cost of the unit but will of course be quite a bit less.
- The Repair Shop has had a persistent presence in War Commander since the release of the World Map as one of the buildings seen on all Map Icon's of Rogue Bases Level 10 through Level 40. ( See Gallery Below )
- WC Update 2011-11-28 - Mini update #1 (with a sneak peak at what's to come) - *Introduction of Repair Shop!
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.