T • C
|ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !|
- The Command Center releases the greatest number of Last Stand Defenders of any Building upon its destruction.
- The Command Center is the only Building on a Rogue Base that is required to be destroyed in order for that Rouge Base to be considered Fully Destroyed. Following the end of the attack in which the Command Center is destroyed the Rogue Base will be removed from the World Map.
- The are a few exceptions in which the Rogue Base must have all Buildings destroyed to be Fully Destroyed they are:
- Destroying the Command Center of a standard Rogue Base ( not including the above listed ) will also trigger the Resource Draw, a random drawing for a Special Op or Bonus Resources.
- The Armored Corps and Corpus are the only Rogue Factions that does not have a Rogue Faction Command Center.
- The Survivors Command Center is the only Rogue Faction Command Center that is not a part of any Rogue Factions.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.