- Scrap Metal is found in the form of Scrap Cars.
- Randomly placed in the Player's Base.
- Provide the Player with different amounts of the Resource Metal based on the Player's Level (?)
- Ranging from 1,000 Metal through 176,212 Metal
- Collected Scrap Metal generates Experience Points at the normal rate of 50 to 1.
Collecting Scrap Metal
- To collect Scrap Metal "Left Click" on a Scrap Car and press the "Collect" Button.
- The Drone's will be dispatched to collect the Metal and return it to either one the Metal Storage Buildings or the Command Center if no storage has been built.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates
- Scrap Metal may also be found several other places :
- Scrap Metal may only be collected by the Player in their own base.
- There are 9 different Scrap Cars that produce Scrap Metal.
- Collected Metal will not show up in the Player's Metal Total until it is collected by the Drones.
- Scrap Cars sometimes do not disappear after being collected and require the Base to be refreshed by either exiting to the World Map and returning or restarting the game.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.