Each player is designated a specific sector upon creating an account, which may be changed later on. Each sector has its own world map.
Sectors can be changed in the following way:
- Click on your command center
- Select "change sector" option
- From the list of sectors, choose the sector in which you want to relocate
- Click "Confirm"
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates
- There are 200 sectors in war commander.
- You can change a sector once every week.
- During infamy preseasons, there is no time limit for changing your sector.
- The sector list also contains the information about your number of friends in that sector and the total thorium in that sector.
- Each sector has its own Leaderboard.
- The Sector was introduced along with the World Map.
- Alliances tend to be associated with a specific Sector, making it their "Home" sector.
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First ..... - Note
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/05/16 ) - Sector Optimization - ( Official ) - Information on Removing Sectors
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/05/16 ) - Discussion: Sector Optimization - ( Official ) - Official Discussion of Sector Removal
- Google Spreadsheet ( 08/05/16 ) - Remaining Sector List - ( Official ) - Full List of Remaining Sectors
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.