|<< Prev||SHOCK TURRET||Next >>|
|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|YES||Can't Hit||Best||Can't Hit|
|CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE|
|Event XP Cost||30,000 xp|
|Requirements||Level 8 Defense Lab|
|Status Effect Weapon : Shock|
|Renders All Affected Unable to Move or Fire Weapons|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defens|
|Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
- The Shock Turret was Introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Shockwave.
- The Shock Turret was removed from the Event Shop at the conclusion of Operation: Hellstorm 2.
- The Level 6 Shock Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov. 13th 2013.
- The Level 7 Shock Turret was introduced in the Game Update of March 5th 2014.
- The Level 8 Shock Turret was introduced in the Game Update of July 31, 2014.
- Produced the Status Effect : Shock ().
- The Shock Turret is Immune to all weapons that produce the Status Effect : Shock ().
- The Shock Turret produces a audible sound when charging giving the attacking player a chance to retreat prior to it Firing.
- The Shock Turret is useful to use in combination with towers that have a low Rate-of-Fire, like the Plasma or Laser Turret.
- The Shock Tank / Shock Trooper uses blue to charge and fires blue charges, but the Shock Turret uses purple to charge and fires a blue charge.
- The Shock Turret has the ability to apply the Status Effect : Shock () to multiple targets in a single shot.
|“||The Shock Turret charges up and unleashes lethal lightning. All enemy vehicles caught in the blast temporarily suffer a total systems shut down.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||The Shock Turret will put a stop to invading vehicles!||”|
|— Unlock Facebook Message|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings