|<< PREV||SHOCK TURRET||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Level 8 Defense Lab|
|( T ) • ( C )||STATUS EFFECT WEAPON : SHOCK|
|Renders All Affected Units Unable to Move or Fire Weapons|
|( T ) • ( C )||RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY|
|For More Information On How To Obtain This Item See History of Availability|
( DPS )
|1||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A||8||250||250||0||5s||8||350||16||1,100|
|TOTAL||445,000,000||440,000,000||7,500,000||9d 15h 10m|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
History of Availability
|Shock Turret Event Shop History|
|EVENT SHOP STATUS||eXP COST||SPECIAL EVENT||DATE|
|INTRODUCTION||3,000 xp||Operation: Shockwave||Dec 6, 2012|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Hellstorm||Jan 24, 2013|
|ADDED||30,000 xp||Operation: Red Swarm||Feb 22, 2013|
|REMOVED||10,000 xp||Operation: Hellstorm 2||Feb 20, 2014|
|ADDED||400,000 xp||Operation: Sins of Our Fathers||Apr 19, 2018|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated • eXP = Event Experience Points|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Shock Turret reduced Equipping Cost & Times for All Levels in the Game Update of Mar 07, 2018.
- The Shock Turret received the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Jun 21, 2018.
- The Shock Turret gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 8 in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014.
- The Shock Turret gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 7 in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014.
- The Shock Turret gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 6 in the Game Update of Nov 13, 2013.
- The Shock Turret was Introduced via the Event Shop during Operation: Shockwave ( Dec 06, 2012 ).
- No Further Updates.
- Produced the Status Effect : Shock ().
- The Shock Turret is Immune to all weapons that produce the Status Effect : Shock ().
- The Shock Turret produces a audible sound when charging giving the attacking player a chance to retreat prior to it Firing.
- The Shock Turret is useful to use in combination with towers that have a low Rate-of-Fire, like the Plasma or Laser Turret.
- The Shock Tank / Shock Trooper uses blue to charge and fires blue charges, but the Shock Turret uses purple to charge and fires a blue charge.
- The Shock Turret has the ability to apply the Status Effect : Shock () to multiple targets in a single shot.
- Shock Turret was unavailable in the Event Shop for 4 years 1 month 24 days prior to its return in Operation: Sins of Our Fathers.
- Pixel Sheet Code : Tower 8
|“||The Shock Turret charges up and unleashes lethal lightning. All enemy vehicles caught in the blast temporarily suffer a total systems shut down.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||The Shock Turret will put a stop to invading vehicles!||”|
|— Unlock Facebook Message|
|“||FULLY CHARGED - I can feel the ozone in the air, or is that just the remains of our enemies sizzling?||”|
|— Level 5 Message [src]|
Gallery - Animated
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.