- The Spawning Barracks only spawns Infantry of various Levels & Types
- The specific Infantry type & levels are determined by the individual Special Event.
- There may be a Delay of varying time lengths between the start of an Attack and the start of spawning.
- Enemy Infantry, once started, continuously spawn from each Spawning Barracks.
- Spawned Infantry are set to Fight at Will ( )
- Upon spawning units immediately proceed to attack the nearest viable target.
- With no viable targets spawned units will gather just outside the factory from which they spawn.
- The Spawning Barracks must be completely Destroyed in order to stop Enemy Infantry from spawning.
States of Repair
|100% to 50% Health
||49% to 1% Health
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 53
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Also be on the look-out for enemy barracks, and war factories, that will spawn enemy units and chase down your platoons.||”|
| || — Official Event Video |
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
| || — Attribution |
Gallery - Animated
Animated Spawning Barracks during Ops Desert Recon
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
Desert Compound Level 5
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.