- The Spawning War Factory :
- The Spawning War Factory only spawns Land Vehicles of various Levels & Types
- The specific vehicle type & levels are determined by the individual Special Event.
- There may be a Delay of varying time lengths between the start of an Attack and the start of spawning.
- Enemy Vehicles, once started, continuously spawn from each Spawning War Factory.
- Spawned Vehicles are set to Fight at Will ( )
- Upon spawning units immediately proceed to attack the nearest viable target.
- With no viable targets spawned units will gather just outside the factory from which they spawn.
- The Spawning War Factory must be completely Destroyed in order to stop Enemy Units from spawning.
States of Repair
|100% to 50% Health
||49% to 1% Health
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The chat abbreviation for Spawning War Factory is SWF.
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 30 ( Original )
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 54 ( Current )
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Also be on the look-out for enemy barracks, and war factories, that will spawn enemy units and chase down your platoons.||”|
| || — Official Event Video |
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
| || — Attribution |
Gallery - Animated
Animated Spawning War Factory during Ops Desert Recon
SWF during Ops Rolling Thunder
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
Example : Desert Compound Level 5
Operation: Rolling Thunder