|Special Event||Event Shop|
War Commander will periodically run optional Special Events where Players must complete progressively harder Waves that may consist of the Player Attacking Rogue Bases, Defending their own Base from Rogue Attacks or a combination of both.
As the Player progresses through the Waves they are awarded Event Experience Point (eXP) which they may use to Unlock Special Event Units which are not otherwise available. The Player attempts to complete as many waves as they can in the time allotted. The Event ends for a player when either time runs out or they reach a wave they can not complete.
Currently Special Event are being held approximately once a month and run for 7 days each.
Each Special Event has its own set of rules and will introduce 1 to 3 new Special Event Units.
The Special Events are open to the vast majority of War Commander Players but not all. In order to participate in the Special Events the Player must meet the following criteria :
- Must have a Level 3 Command Center
- Must be at least level 11 and above.
- Must Have completed the "Spoils of War".
These are just GUESSES but I know there is at least one requirement please help lock this info down!
The Special Event Units (Prizes)
For more information on the Special Event Units ( Prizes) please see: Event Shop
The Special Events
|COMING SOON : SPECIAL EVENT #21|
|PAST SPECIAL EVENTS|
|Event # 1 & 4||Event # 2||Event # 3|
|Event # 5||Event # 6||Event # 7|
|Event # 8||Event # 9||Event # 10|
|Event # 11||Event # 12||Event # 13|
|Event # 14||Event # 15||Event # 16|
|Event # 17||Event # 18||Event # 19|
|Event # 20||Event # 21||Event # 22|
- Each Special Event has its own theme revolving around one of the Rogue Factions.
- The Event Shop is only open during and for 48 hours after each event.
- Rogue Assault was the First and Fourth Special Event and the only one to ever be repeated.
- Operation: Badger Run was an Event exclusively for new players. If the player could complete 15 Waves of Rogue attacks on their base in the allotted time they were awarded with the Unlocking of the Honey Badger. Operation: Badger Run was discontinued in July, 2013 but the Honey Badger still remains available in the Event Shop.
- There have been 2 Special Events involving the Extraction of either an Item, the Hellfire Schematics during Operation: Hellfire or a Person, The Engineer during Operation: Halcyon.
- The Red Lokust hold the record of being the antagonist in the most Events with 3: Operation: Red Sky, Red Swarm and Halcyon. Sasha Kalashnikov, the commander of the Red Lokust also appeered in Operation: Red Storm with her father Sergei Kalashnikov bringing her personal total to 4.
- A full list of the Rogue Factions involved with the Special Events can be found HERE.
- Event Lag Issues - Leave your information here .