|<< Prev||SPECTRE||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE|
|Event XP Cost||48,000 xp|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||The Spectre gains increased Movement Speed and Firing Rate|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times Per Spectre Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m|
|Repair||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 29m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m|
|Level 10 Airfield Repair Costs Per Spectre Level|
|Times for other Airfield Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Effective Spectre Levels vs Turrets
|Turret Level||Spectre Level Required to Out Range|
|Note : Showing Data from Non-Customized Unit|
- The Spectre was introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Deadpoint 2.
- Production of the Spectre is LIMITED to ONE.
- The Spectre was removed from the Event Shop at the conclusion of Operation: Devil's Grip.
- The Spectre received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 1st, 2014.
- Due to the 2 Event Unique Unit Lock the Spectre was only available during 2 Special Events, its inaugural and final event.
- The cost of the Spectre was raised from 48,000 xp to 55,000 xp for its Last Chance Price during Operation: Devil's Grip.
- The Second Unit in War Commander to have a Production Limit not dictated by space requirements.
- The Spectre will fly in a circle around its target. The radius of this circle is equal to the Spectre's range.
- The Spectre always fires out the of its port side (left) as it circles its target.
- The Spectre has ever only been used once by a Rogue Faction during a Special Event, where it made a notorious cameo in large numbers at wave 51 in Operation: Hellstorm 2.
- The Spectre is not the only fixed-wing Air Unit that is able to outrange anti-aircraft turrets, however it is the only one that can actually take advantage of this range, since all other fixed-wing aircraft use strafing attacks that require them to fly over the enemy turret, putting them in its range.
- With careful flying, it is possible to hit a Watchtower with a Stinger (Range 510) without being hit in return.
- The Spectre has a Maximum Health of 270,000 making it the highest Health found on any unit until the Crusader, surpassing the Level 11 Kondor by 105,000 and the Level 12 Widowmaker by 18,000.
- In Order to have a Level 13 Spectre the Player must be a Minimum of Level 31. This is due to the XP gained upgrading the required Buildings to the required Levels.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The AC-130 Gunship, or Spectre, circles its prey annihilating everything on the ground with its massive 130mm auto-cannons.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
|“||Thorium powered autocannons and engines boost the Spectre's firing rate and speed.||”|
|— Level 5 Description|
- Kixeye Forum Post : Veteran Unit Levels Part 2! ( Official )
- Wikipedia - Lockheed AC-130 - Spectre In Real Life
The image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
Gallery - Animation - Real Life