|<< Prev||________SPECTRE________||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE|
|Event XP Cost||48,000 xp|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center||Production Cost||
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||The Spectre gains increased Movement Speed and Firing Rate|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times Per Spectre Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m||2d 5h 59m|
|Repair||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 29m||10h 28m||10h 28m||10h 28m|
|Level 10 Airfield Repair Costs Per Spectre Level|
|Times for other Airfield Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Effective Spectre Levels vs Turrets
|Turret Level||Spectre Level Required to Out Range|
- The Spectre was introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Deadpoint 2.
- Production of the Spectre is LIMITED to ONE.
- The Spectre was removed from the Event Shop at the conclusion of Operation: Devil's Grip.
- Due to the 2 Event Unique Unit Lock the Spectre was only available during 2 Special Events, its inaugural and final event.
- The cost of the Spectre was raised from 48,000 xp to 55,000 xp for its Last Chance Price during Operation: Devil's Grip.
- The Second Unit in War Commander to have a Production Limit not dictated by space requirements.
- The Spectre will fly in a circle around its target. The radius of this circle is equal to the Spectre's range.
- The Spectre always fires out the of its port side (left) as it circles its target.
- The Spectre is the only Unit that has never been used by a Rogue Faction to Attack a Players Base on an Defense Wave during a Special Event.
- The Spectre is not the only fixed-wing Air Unit that is able to outrange anti-aircraft turrets, however it is the only one that can actually take advantage of this range, since all other fixed-wing aircraft use strafing attacks that require them to fly over the enemy turret, putting them in its range.
- With careful flying, it is possible to hit a Watchtower with a Stinger (Range 510) without being hit in return.
- The Spectre has a Maximum Health of 270,000 making it the highest Health found on any unit until the Crusader, surpassing the Level 11 Kondor by 105,000 and the Level 12 Widowmaker by 18,000.
- In Order to have a Level 13 Spectre the Player must be a Minimum of Level 31. This is due to the XP gained upgrading the required Buildings to the required Levels.
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spectre reticle to misbehave after pressing "spacebar". ( G.U. : ? )
- The Spectre will no longer teleport randomly if R.U.B.I. is toggled on and off after it is deployed. ( G.U. : ? )
- The Spectre will no longer attempt to exact revenge against units that shoot at it after toggling R.U.B.I. on and off. ( G.U. : ? )
Forum Discussion Links :
|“||The AC-130 Gunship, or Spectre, circles its prey annihilating everything on the ground with its massive 130mm auto-cannons.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
|“||Thorium powered autocannons and engines boost the Spectre's firing rate and speed.||”|
|— Level 5 Description|
|“||Its wrath is inescapable, Commander.||”|
|— Unlocked Facebook Post Description|
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Viper X • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader • Hover Tank