|BUNKER - STANDARD|
|Building Description||The Standard Bunker provides Protection for Infantry Units housed inside while increasing their Range vs both Air & Ground Units.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Standard Bunker Increases both its Health and Capacity.
|Building Group||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
| Power |
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
Bunker Benefit Comparison
|Bunker Benefits by Type|
|Bunker Type||Lv 6 Health||Range||Dam. to Air||Dam. to Vehicles||Dam. to Infantry|
|Standard||100,000||+ 40%||+ 20%||+ 20%||+ 20%|
|Watchtower||80,000||+ 50%||+ 40%||+ 0%||+ 0%|
|Stronghold||150,000||+ 40%||+ 0%||+ 40%||+ 0%|
|Bunker Construction Limits Per Command Center Level|
|Command Center||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|No. of Bunkers||0||0||2||3||4||4|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
- Units receive a 40% range boost and 20% damage boost against all targets when in bunker. See above table.
- Units in a Bunker do not take up space in your Base Defender Platoon after the 9th of January "Calling In Reinforcements" update.
- Upgrading a Bunker provides more space for additional Units to be added.
- A Bunker must be at least Level 2 prior to making a change to to the Bunker's type.
- The Standard Bunker is the most universal of the three in terms of bonuses vs both Air and Ground Units.
- Snipers housed in a Bunker can provide good cover for Land Mines by preventing small Mine Sweeping Units or Attack Dogs from prematurely detonating them.
- A Bunker stocked with Mortar Teams can do the work of Mortar Towers (Mortar Turret). Load Heavy Gunners into a Bunker to function like a Gun Turret (Machine Gun Turret).
|“||Troops rely on a bunker when the going gets tough. Upgrading this defensive structure increases its capacity and defense.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||The Standard Bunker is unchanged, it gives all units within a 40% increase in range and a 20% increase in damage to all attackers (infantry, vehicle and air)||”|
|— Kixeye description|