|BUNKER - STANDARD|
|Building Description||The Standard Bunker provides Protection for Infantry Units housed inside while increasing their Range vs both Air & Ground Units.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Standard Bunker Increases both its Health and Capacity.
|Building Group||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
| Power |
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
Bunker Benefit Comparison
|Bunker Benefits by Type|
|Bunker Type||Lv 6 Health||Range||Dam. to Air||Dam. to Vehicles||Dam. to Infantry|
|Standard||100,000||+ 40%||+ 20%||+ 20%||+ 20%|
|Watchtower||80,000||+ 50%||+ 40%||+ 0%||+ 0%|
|Stronghold||150,000||+ 40%||+ 0%||+ 40%||+ 0%|
|Bunker Construction Limits Per Command Center Level|
|Command Center||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|No. of Bunkers||0||0||2||3||4||4|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
Known Game Issues
Click "Expand" to Read This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- 12th Oct Hotfix - Destroyed bunkers not ejecting units from within.
- 19th Oct - Bunkers not giving range bonus to units within.
- Units in bunkers no longer maintain targets that have left their engagement range.
- Fixed an AI issue with units in Bunkers incorrectly receiving a 20% range bonus on their engagement range.
- Units in Bunkers now target incoming Hellfire Missiles.
Forum Discussion Links :
- Units receive a 40% range boost and 20% damage boost against all targets when in bunker. See above table.
- Prior to the 2/12/2014 patch, the bunker bonus was instead of the AA bonus. It is now in addition to it.
- Units in a Bunker do not take up space in your Base Defender Platoon after the 9th of January "Calling In Reinforcements" update.
- Upgrading a Bunker provides more space for additional Units to be added.
- A Bunker must be at least Level 2 prior to making a change to to the Bunker's type.
- The Standard Bunker is the most universal of the three in terms of bonuses vs both Air and Ground Units.
- Snipers housed in a Bunker can provide good cover for Land Mines by preventing small Mine Sweeping Units or Attack Dogs from prematurely detonating them.
- A Bunker stocked with Mortar Teams can do the work of Mortar Towers (Mortar Turret). Load Heavy Gunners into a Bunker to function like a Gun Turret (Machine Gun Turret).
|“||Troops rely on a bunker when the going gets tough. Upgrading this defensive structure increases its capacity and defense.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||The Standard Bunker is unchanged, it gives all units within a 40% increase in range and a 20% increase in damage to all attackers (infantry, vehicle and air)||”|
|— Kixeye description|
|“||Picking off enemy units while sipping tea.||”|
|— Level 6 Upgrades posted on Facebook|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings