|<< Prev||STINGER||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|Yes||50||Can't Hit||Can't Hit||Best||Can't Hit||1.0|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||9,500 xp|
|Requirements||Sniper & Level 6 Academy|
|3||2,250,000||2,025,000||0||1d 09h 36m||6||23,000||33,800||1.2||420||300||606|
|4||3,375,000||3,037,500||0||1d 23h 00m||6||27,600||44,000||1.2||450||307||618|
|5||5,062,500||4,556,300||0||2d 17h 51m||7||33,200||57,200||1.2||480||314||634|
|6||7,593,750||6,834,400||0||3d 20h 11m||7||39,800||74,400||1.2||510||321||648|
|8||17,085,950||15,377,400||0||7d 12h 40m||8||57,400||125,800||1.2||570||331||675|
|9||25,628,930||23,066,000||0||10d 12h 56m||9||75,000||250,000||1.2||662||340||693|
|Total||288,400,900||259,560,620||52,300,000||34d 09h 17m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||Stingers Gain An Increase In Splash Radius|
Bunker Ranges for the Stinger
|Stinger Range Per Level|
|Stinger Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Ranges Listed Do Not Include +20% Range vs Air For Base Defense.|
Build & Repair Times
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||1h 39m||1h 48m|
|Repair||29m 43s||32m 41s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Stinger Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
- The Stinger was introduced to the Event Shop during the Special Event - Operation: Hellstorm.
- The Stinger received a Workshop Schematic in the Event Shop during Operation: Floodgate.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 1st, 2014.
- Stingers are usually, but not always, found on Base Defense in Bunkers, Strongholds and Watchtowers where their Range is dramatically increased.
- Until the introduction of the Drone Silo & Valkyrie the Stinger's only use on an Attack of a Enemy Base was to counter the Hellfire Turret.
- Starting from Level 6, if placed in Bunker or Stronghold the Stinger can out range a Level 10 Hellstorm.
- Starting from Level 3, if placed in a Watchtower the Stinger can out range a Level 10 Hellstorm.
- When striking a target the Stinger produces a Splash or Flak effect that can damage other targets near by.
- Hellfire and Hellstorms should avoid grouping all their missiles together when Attacking a Stinger ( in or out of Bunkers ) to avoid having mutiple missiles destroyed by 1 Stinger shot.
- The Event Shop offered the Stinger at a reduced cost of only 4,750 xp during Operation: Deadpoint.
- Stinger or Flak Tank? Here are thoughts on it.
Click Expand to View This Section
- No problem.
- Movin' out.
- On my way!
- Will do!
- On it!
- Give them hell!
- Die Sucker!
- Let's go!
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||This heavily modified surface to air missile system tracks fast flying aircraft and also can engage incoming Hellfire missiles. Stingers get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||The modified surface-to-air missile fired by the Stinger packs a massive punch to a larger area. Stingers get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— Level 10 Description.|
- Kixeye Forum Post: Schematic Poll Results: The Stinger
- Kixeye Forum Post: Stinger Schematic Discussion
- Kixeye Forum Post : Veteran Unit Levels Part 2! ( Official )
- Wikipedia - FIM-92 Stinger - Stinger In Real Life
Images have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.