|<< Prev||STINGER||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|Yes||50||Can't Hit||Can't Hit||Best||Can't Hit||1.0|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||9,500 xp|
|Requirements||Sniper & Level 6 Academy|
|16||64,969,340||58,472,400||4,000,000||10d 12h 56m||10||85,000||350,000||1.2||1,204||340||1,200|
|Total||353,370,240||318,033,020||11,800,000||0d 0h 0m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||Stingers Gain An Increase In Splash Radius|
Bunker Ranges for the Stinger
|Stinger Range Per Level|
|Stinger Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Ranges Listed Do Not Include +20% Range vs Air For Base Defense.|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Stinger Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 49m|
|Repair||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||32m 41s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Stinger Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
History of Availability
|Stinger Event Shop History|
|Event Shop Status||eXP Cost / WCP||Special Event|
|Introduction||9,500 xp||Operation: Hellstorm|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Red Swarm|
|Return to Event Shop||9,500 xp||Operation: Warlord|
|eXP Sale||4,750 xp||Operation: Deadpoint|
|eXP Sale||4,750 xp||Operation: Iron March & Iron Reign|
|eXP Sale||4,750 xp||Operation: Iron Lord|
|eXP Sale||4,750 xp||Operation: Undead Swarm|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Stinger's Upgrade Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in the Game Update of Aug 06, 2014.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of May 01, 2014.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 4 in the Game Update of Jan 08, 2014.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 3 in the Game Update of Oct 30, 2013.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 2 in the Game Update of Aug 14, 2013.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level in the Game Update of May 30, 2013.
- The Stinger received the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.
- The Stinger was introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Hellstorm.
- The Stinger received a Workshop Schematic in the Event Shop during Operation: Floodgate.
- Stingers are usually, but not always, found on Base Defense in Bunkers, Strongholds and Watchtowers where their Range is dramatically increased.
- Until the introduction of the Drone Silo & Valkyrie the Stinger's only use on an Attack of a Enemy Base was to counter the Hellfire Turret.
- Starting from Level 6, if placed in Bunker or Stronghold the Stinger can out range a Level 10 Hellstorm.
- Starting from Level 3, if placed in a Watchtower the Stinger can out range a Level 10 Hellstorm.
- When striking a target the Stinger produces a Splash or Flak effect that can damage other targets near by.
- Hellfire and Hellstorms should avoid grouping all their missiles together when Attacking a Stinger ( in or out of Bunkers ) to avoid having mutiple missiles destroyed by 1 Stinger shot.
- Stinger or Flak Tank? Here are thoughts on it.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||This heavily modified surface to air missile system tracks fast flying aircraft and also can engage incoming Hellfire missiles. Stingers get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||The modified surface-to-air missile fired by the Stinger packs a massive punch to a larger area. Stingers get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— Level 10 Description.|
- Kixeye Forum Post: Schematic Poll Results: The Stinger
- Kixeye Forum Post: Stinger Schematic Discussion
- Kixeye Forum Post : Veteran Unit Levels Part 2! ( Official )
- Wikipedia - FIM-92 Stinger - Stinger In Real Life
Click Expand to View This Section
- No problem.
- Movin' out.
- On my way!
- Will do!
- On it!
- Give them hell!
- Die Sucker!
- Let's go!
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.