|Building Description||Allows for control of all functions related to Platoons including Creation, Managing, Repairs and Base Defense.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrade to increase Total Land Unit & Platoon Capacity and number of Platoons that may be deployed on map at one time.
|Building Group||Military Buildings|
|<< Top >>||Next >>|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command Center|| Power |
|Plats on Map||Platoon Capacity||Land Unit Capacity|
|Total||43,946,600||13,746,840||15d 17h 34m|
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
The Storage.... ( coming )
For further information see Platoons.
The Storage...... ( coming )
- The Base Defense Capacity is completely determined by the Command Center, not the Storage.
- The Storage draws no power from the Power Plants when not in use ( Repairing Platoons ) or undergoing an upgrade.
- The Storage draws 50% its normal rate of power from the Power Plants when being upgraded.
- The Player has no access to the Platoons housed within the Storage through the building itself when Damaged. However the Storage will continue to perform its repair function as normal and may still be accessed by pressing the "Platoon" button on the Mission Box Menu.
- Damaging the Storage Building itself does not harm the Units housed within.
- Eligible Units not assigned to a Platoon or to Base Defense my be transferred from the Storage to any constructed Bunker on the Base.
- Although it shows Resource amounts of 1,000 Metal / 800 Oil and a build time of 25s for the construction of a Level 1 Storage, the Player is not required to do this because the Storage is one of the Original 7 Structures that are already present on the Base when the Player first starts playing War Commander. The others are: The Command Center, Barracks, 1 Power Plant, 1 Metal Factory, 1 Oil Pump and 20 Barricades.
- Originally called the Staging Area. Renamed to Storage on June 18, 2012.
- Replaced the War Room when the World Map was introduced.
- The Storage an 8x8 Footprint with a total area of 64, tying it with the Command Center for the largest.
- Discussion Thread > Air Storage.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cursor to jump when removing units from platoons.
- Fixed an issue that caused repaired unit to shrink.
|“||Houses the units you wish to deploy on the map in order to attack other players or capture resource deposits.||”|
|— In-game Description|
- War Room
- Staging Area