|Suicide Truck||Elite Suicide Truck||Suicide Truck Schematic|
|<< Prev||________SUICIDE TRUCK________||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Vehicle||Tech Center||War Factory|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)|
|4||2,744,000||2,469,600||0||3d 14h 24m||6||35,200||44,000||2.5||4,750||30||14,000|
|5||3,841,600||3,457,400||0||4d 07h 41m||7||2.5||5,000||30||15,500|
|6||5,378,240||4,840,400||0||5d 04h 25m||7||59,600||74,400||2.5||5,250||30||17,000|
|7||7,529,540||6,776,600||0||6d 05h 18m||8||77,400||96,800||2.5||5,500||30||18,500|
|8||10,541,360||9,487,200||0||7d 11h 10m||8||2.5||5,750||30||20,000|
|Total||90,474,740||81,425,900||800,000||40d 00h 58m||Note : Showing Data for a Non-Customized Unit|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||The Suicide Truck Produces A Bigger Explosion|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Suicide Truck Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||1h 48m||2h 17m||1h 40m|
|Repair||27m 31s||29m 21s|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Suicide Truck Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
- The Suicide Truck received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 2nd, 2014.
- The Suicide Truck's blast radius is 2.5x bigger than the Suicide Bomber's radius.
- With a top end speed of 2.5 the Suicide Truck is tied with the Flame Assault Vehicle as the fastest Land Units.
- The Suicide Truck's speed is not constant. It starts out at approximately 0.8 and accelerates until it reaches 2.5. This requires it to travel a distance of around 500 - 600. ( Distance is a estimation )
- It appears the armor of the Suicide Truck is more vulnerable to Anti-Infantry bullets then to Anti-Vehicle bullets (Copter Drones > Warhawks). However, Information dated on 23 May 2013, state possible armor changes may be likely to occur. The same case goes to the Flame Assault Vehicle and Shock Tank.
- The Regular Suicide Truck has 6 barrels of explosives while the Elite version has 14.
- The Suicide Truck appears to have a similar cab as the Gatling Truck.
- TIP: Suicide Trucks are very ineffective against Laser Turrets in a direct attack. 2 Lasers can easily destroy them. ( Even two Level 1 Laser). Therefore other tactics should be considered.
- The Suicide Truck has been upgraded for your destructive pleasure. With a higher top speed and improved targeting, your enemies won't know what hit 'em! (Game Update on 23 December 2012) (Speed Increase : 0.9 - 2.5).
- Tip: let your suicide trucks spread out to avoid grouping them so the cryo would not affect them all at the same time.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Fitted with explosives,few things can survive the destructive power of the Suicide Truck's cargo.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Using a better quality explosive has allowed the suicide truck to increase the size of the crater left behind when used against the enemy||”|
|— Level 10 Description|
|“||The Suicide Truck drivers have no fear, and are ready to bring an explosive surprise to your enemies!||”|
|— Unlocked Message on Facebook|
The voice clips is similar to Suicide Bomber. Selecting
- I give my life for my purpose.
- At your disposal.
- I have no regrets.
- I am at peace.
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Viper X • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Vanquisher • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader • Hover Tank • BFG