|FACTION ICON||INTRODUCTION DATE||Nov 18, 2016|
|DEFUNCT DATE||N / A|
|BASES : STD. • UNIQUE BASES||NO • NO||DEPOSITS : •||NO • NO|
|<< Free Forces Coalition||( C )||ALLIED FACTION||( T )||N/A >>|
- The Survivor's were originally test subjects for the Sentinels.
- After they were freed in Revelation and Rapture the Survivor's went into a year of seclusion and began working to build their own military force.
- The Survivor's were called in to assist with the fight against both Kane's Forces and Corpus in Operation: Death From Below.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Survivor's technically first appeared in Revelation prior to becoming a fully realised faction.
- The Survivor's as a fully militarised faction were introduced in Operation: Death From Below. ( Oct 20, 2016 ) - ref
- No Further History
Gallery - Event Messages
Gallery - Historical
According to one of Kara's messages in Nightmare: Death From Below, some of the original survivors went rogue after being freed from the Sentinels and joined other factions, including Kane.