|TAKE COVER ( Limited Tech ) ( C ) ( T )|
|ASSOCIATED SCHEMATICS||For Full List See Associated Schematics Below|
|AVAILABLE FROM||See History of Availability|
|PRIMARY BENEFIT||Equipped Unit takes reduced AoE damage|
|COMPONENT CLASS||SCHEMATIC CLASS||COMPONENT SLOT||UPGRADE BUILDING||REQ. WORKSHOP LEVEL|
|Limited Tech||Infantry||Command||Workshop||Level 1|
|( T ) • ( C )||REPLICABLE COMPONENT|
|427||TAKE COVER ( Limited Tech ) : Equipped Unit Takes Reduced Damage But Moves Slower After ( Edit )|
|RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY : See History of Availability For More Information|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Workshop|
|Equip Cost / Unit||Capacity Used||Description|
|Metal||Oil||Thorium||Metal / OIl||Thor|
|1||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A||1||500,000||100,000||500||SEE BELOW|
|TAKE COVER : Level Description|
|1||Fireteam Takes 25% Less Splash Damage • Fireteam is Slowed By 50% For 5 Seconds After Taking Splash Damage|
• Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 1%
|2||Fireteam Takes 30% Less Splash Damage • Fireteam is Slowed By 50% For 5 Seconds After Taking Splash Damage|
• Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 2%
|3||Fireteam Takes 35% Less Splash Damage • Fireteam is Slowed By 50% For 5 Seconds After Taking Splash Damage|
• Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 3%
|4||Fireteam Takes 40% Less Splash Damage • Fireteam is Slowed By 50% For 5 Seconds After Taking Splash Damage|
• Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 4%
|5||Fireteam Takes 45% Less Splash Damage • Fireteam is Slowed By 50% For 5 Seconds After Taking Splash Damage|
• Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 5%
|6||Fireteam Takes 50% Less Splash Damage • Fireteam is Slowed By 50% For 5 Seconds After Taking Splash Damage|
• Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 6%
|Take Cover Replication Cost ( T )|
|COMPONENT TYPE||METAL COST||OIL COST||RESEARCH DURATION||UNLOCK REQ.|
|All Replication Requires a Level 11 Workshop • For More Information On This Topic See : Workshop Component Replicator|
|LIST OF ASSOCIATED SCHEMATICS ( T )|
|Brother Jeremiah • Infiltrator Leader • Kara • Lead Heavy Operator • Lead Operator • Lead Preserver • Marksman Leader • Sheila|
Negative Effects Comparison
|NEGATIVE EFFECT OF TAKE COVER COMPARISON ( Maximum Tech Level Only )|
|UNIT EQUIPPED||UNIT'S STORAGE COST ( + 6% )||UNIT'S REPAIR COSTS ( None )|
|Brother Jeremiah • Kara • Sheila||350||371||4h 57m||N / A|
|Lead Heavy Operator||250||265||1h 00m||N / A|
|Lead Operator • Lead Preserver||200||212||38m 59s||N / A|
|Calculated with Level 10 War Factory & Barracks • Numbers have been Rounded Up|
History of Availability
|Take Cover Event Shop History|
|EVENT SHOP STATUS||eXP COST / WCP||SPECIAL EVENT|
|eXP Sale||29,000 xp||Rapture|
|eXP Sale||29,000 xp||Operation: Nighthawk|
|eXP Sale||29,000 xp||Operation: Nightmare|
|eXP Sale||29,000 xp||Operation: Nightfall|
|Last Chance • REMOVED||145,000 xp||Operation: Retribution|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated • eXP = Event Experience Points • WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Take Cover was added to the Component Replicator in the Game Update of Aug 27, 2015
- The Take Cover reduced the Upgrade Times for all levels in the G. U. of Jun 25, 2015.
- The Take Cover removed the Repair Costs for all levels in the G. U. of
- The Take Cover reduced the Repair Costs for all levels in the G. U. of Jun 02, 2015.
- The Take Cover was introduced via the Event Shop during Revelation - ( May 21, 2015 )
- No Further Updates.
- The Take Cover adds to the equipped unit's Capacity Cost.
- Insufficient available Land Unit Capacity will prevent this component from being equipped.
- The Customization Icons of Units equipped with a Limited Tech Components have a Red Glow ( ).
- When Take Cover slows the Fireteam after taking Splash Damage the Cryo ( ) icon is displayed above all members of the Team.
|“||Allows a Leader and its team to "take cover" when they would take Area Damage, greatly reducing that damage, but temporarily reducing speed.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.