||A ornamental monument to commemorate a commander's achievement during a Special Event.
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE
||NONE - This building may not be upgraded.
||( C )
||( T )
War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked in the Event Shop, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Right-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
- The Target Practice Trophy preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Target Practice Trophy can not be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Target Practice Trophy may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Target Practice Trophy was the 16th War Trophy to be introduced to the Event Shop.
- The Target Practice Trophy has a 5 x 4 Footprint.
- Building Code : 120
|“||A grim reminder that organizations are still wreaking havoc and killing any who oppose them.||”|
| || — Event Shop Description |
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
War Trophies Tab
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.