|Orbital Hammer||Tesla Tower||Missile Defense|
|<< PREV||TESLA TOWER||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Bastion||Weapons Lab||Weapons Lab|
|Level 1 Weapons Lab|
|( T ) • ( C )||STATUS EFFECT WEAPON : SCRAMBLE|
|Renders All Affected Units Temporarily Incapable of Firing Any Weapons|
( DPS )
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|N / A|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Tesla Tower gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 4 in the Game Update of May 31, 2016.
- The Tesla Tower was introduced via Operation: Remnants in the Game Update of Feb 17, 2016
- No Further Updates
- The Tesla Tower requires two special Resources to produce :
- The Tesla Tower has a limited lifespan of 2 days once placed.
- At the end of the Lifespan the Tesla Tower is removed from the base.
- The Tesla Tower may be scrapped ( Recycled ) at any point during its lifespan.
- The Tesla Tower is immune to the Shock ( ) Status Effect.
- The Placing of each Tesla Tower generates 7,200 xp regardless of Level.
- The Tesla Tower has a Structure Footprint of 3.5 x 3.5.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 136.1, 136.2 & 136.3
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||A modern marvel of electricity. The Tesla Tower is the only building that can scramble enemy air units and light vehicles. Units that are scrambled cannot attack until the effect wears off.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
For more videos on this topic see : Tesla Tower Additional Video