War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Right-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
| Thorium Inspector PvE Defense Event Availability History
|Event Exclusive Prize
||Thor Galore Onslaught • Sep 08, 2016
|War Trophies are Event Exclusive and only Available for Events Listed
- The Thorium Inspector preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Thorium Inspector can not be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Thorium Inspector may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Thorium Inspector was the 9th PvE Defense Trophy to be introduced.
- The Thorium Inspector has a 4.0 x 4.0 Footprint.
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 156
|“||The Thorium Inspector polishes and displays the highest grade thorium crystals ever found. Such a prominent display comes from beating off hordes of armies looking to harvest such pure material.||”|
| || — Attribution [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
4.0 x 4.0
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.