|Building Description||A Facility Used For The Storage Of All Thorium That Is Mined Or Looted By The Player.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrade the Thorium Vault To Increase Overall Thorium Storage Capacity.
|Building Group||Resource Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command Center||Power Usage||Increased Capacity||Cumulative Capacity|
|7||16,000,000||16,000,000||1d 04h 48m||5||35||200,000||1,400,000|
|8||20,000,000||20,000,000||1d 10h 33m||5||40||200,000||1,550,000|
|9||23,000,000||23,000,000||1d 17h 33m||6||45||200,000||1,750,000|
|Total||117,000,000||117,000,000||8d 15h 54m||Cumulative Total Does Not Include Command Center Amount|
Command Center Thorium Capacity
|Additional Thorium Capacity Via The Command Center|
|Command Center Level||5 & Below||6|
|Thorium Capacity Amount||50,000||100,000|
|Thorium Vault Construction Limits Per Command Center Level|
|Command Center||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|No. of Thorium Vaults||0||0||1||1||1||2|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
( * ) Level 1 XP for 2nd Vault is 601,260. / For More information on this see Experience Points.
% of the Total Stored Thorium Looted From Each Stucture
|With 1 Thorium Vault|
|Thorium Vault #1||25%|
|With 2 Thorium Vaults|
|Thorium Vault #1||12.5%|
|Thorium Vault #2||12.5%|
Related Special Ops
|Name||Icon||Class||Level||Description||Time of Effect||Thorium to Extend|
|Pickpocket||Tactical||Common||Increased Loot acquired by 40%||1d||50,000|
|Kleptomaniac||Tactical||Uncommon||Increased Loot acquired by 60%||1d||100,000|
|Master Thief||Tactical||Rare||Increased Loot acquired by 100%||1d||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
States of Repair
|100% Health||49% Health||0% Health|
|Fully Destroyed Repair Time : 1h 00m|
- The Thorium Vault was Introduced in the Game Update: Feb 13, 2013.
- A 2nd Thorium Vault became available in the Game Update: Oct 9, 2013.
- To build a 2nd Thorium Vault requires a Level 6 Command Center.
- The Thorium Vault holds Thorium mined from Thorium Deposits or Looted from the bases of Enemy Players Rogue Factions.
- A Players Base can store up to 100,000 Thorium without the construction of a Thorium Vault. This storage capacity is provided by the Command Centerand and is determined by its level.
- With 2 Level 10 Thorium Vaults the Base's overall Maximum Thorium Capcity is 4,050,000.
- With the release of Game Update: Sept 12, 2013 an Enemy Attacker may now Loot up to 50% of a Player's Thorium by destroying all constructed Thorium Vaults and the Command Center.
- The only Rogue Bases to have lootable Thorium available are the Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases which hold 10,000. However this Thorium is not stored in a Thorium Vault but rather in the Rogue's Command Center.
- Any Thorium that is mined or looted that exceeds the Players overall Maximum Thorium Capacity will be lost.
- The Thorium Vaults and Command Center must be completely destroyed to be looted by an attacker.
- The total current amount of Thorium being stored can be found on the Information Bar located in the upper left corner of the game screen. To see the overall Maximum Capacity place the Cursor on this area.
- As with all Resource Storage Buildings the amount of Thorium that each Valut holds is the same regardless of the level of the Vault. Level only determines the total capacity which in turn is divided equally between the number of Vaults.
- The Thorium Vault has a higher Health than the other Resource Storage Buildings. ( Although the actual Health number is not divulged by Kixeye. )
- The Thorium Vault take 60 Minutes to fully repair after being completely Destroyed.
- The Player receives 100,000 Metal & Oil for completing the Mission: Build a Thorium Vault.
- The Thorium Vault has a 4x4 Footprint.
|“||Thorium Vault keep thorium on reserve until it's needed. Upgrading Thorium Vault increases the amount of crystals it can store||”|
|— In-game description|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings