|TRIBUTE TO THE UNDEAD|
|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||A ornamental monument to commemorate a completion of a PvE Defense.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||NONE - This building may not be upgraded.|
|<< Prev||( C )||Buildings-War Trophy||( T )||Next >>|
|ORNAMENTAL ONLY BUILDING|
|( T )||RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY|
|For More Information On How To Obtain This Item See History of Availability|
War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Right-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
|Tribute To The Undead PvE Defense Event Availability History|
|AVAILABILITY STATUS||WAVE CHECKPOINT||EVENT|
|Event Exclusive Prize||Wave 55||Zombie Invasion • Oct 13, 2016|
|War Trophies are Event Exclusive and only Available for Events Listed|
- The Tribute To The Undead preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Tribute To The Undead can not be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Tribute To The Undead may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Tribute To The Undead was the 10th PvE Defense Trophy to be introduced.
- The Tribute To The Undead has a 3.5 x 3.5 Structure Footprint.
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 161
|“||Never forget those who died, and then died...again.||”|
|— Attribution [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.