|( T ) • ( C )||WARNING : UPCOMING UNRELEASED CONTENT|
|This article is about content that has yet to be released. Some or All of the information here may be inaccurate and is likely to change.|
T • C
|ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !|
War Zones are meant to be an action-packed PvP zone that pits players of relatively equal skill level against each other in real time for rewards, with super fast repair times.
Players take their favorite platoons and send them to a smaller, new temporary sector to battle against players from other sectors for 20 minutes with very low repair times. You will need to use strategy and skill to win. Constantly changing opponents and gameplay mechanics will allow you to have something new to look forward to every day.
Key Features ( Preliminary List )
- We’re thinking that there will be 10-15 players in a War Zone at one time.
- We want to have matchmaking out the gate (this means we’ll try to put you into a War Zone with players of equal skill)
- There will be no purchasing of repairs in the War Zone
- Repair times will be greatly reduced inside War Zones… down to just 2 to 5 minutes
- We’re still working out the details, but we’re thinking each War Zone will last around 15-20m
- You will be able to bring your own Platoons into the War Zone
- The number of platoons we are allowing you to bring is still something we are working out but we are thinking anywhere between 3-10
- Playing in the War Zone will be available at least once a day. You will be able to earn more play through success in the War Zone.
- Players will be sending their Platoons to a unique Sector for each War Zone.
- You will not be fighting player bases, you will be fighting for control of new deposits, which will mean a lot of new platoon vs. platoon combat!
- Some of the new combat rules to improve the experience include:
- If an attacking player has not deployed anything for the last 10 seconds, the battle ends (to prevent players from tying players up.
- A player can hit a new “Full Retreat” button to end a battle in defeat, sending their platoon back home (preventing them from being tied up endlessly)
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- Unreleased Game Feature
- No Further Updates
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First ..... - Note
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
- Kixeye Forum ( 09/09/15 ) - New Feature, "War Zones" - First Look! - ( Official ) - Relative Information