|“||A Chopper that packs an extra punch, the Warhawk rains bullets and causes extra damage to buildings.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||The Warhawk provides the ultimate in air superiority coupling reliable machine guns with the maneuverability of a helicopter and the top speed of a fixed wing aircraft.||”|
|— Level 10 Description|
|Level||Production Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center Level||Speed||Health||Range||Damage|
Total Time: 18d 12h 04m Total Metal: 74,886,760 Total Oil: 84,909,400
- Although its damage against infantry is poor, its high base damage still makes it able to take them down reasonably quickly. However, it is not an ideal unit for this, and when facing infantry, aircraft in general remain vulnerable.
- Warhawks Level 6 can outrange Machine Gun Turret Level 2.
- With the introduction of Level 9 upgrade, they can now outrange any Machine Gun Turret under Level 5 and Flak Gun Turret under Level 3.
- Level 10 Warhawks can outrange any level Machine Gun Turret, but cannot outrange a Level 5 Flak Gun Turret, allowing them to loot recources from 3 of 4 level 30 bases with no losses.
- Upgrading to Level 9 will increase the repair time from 16 minutes to 28 minutes (with a level 10 Airfield ).
- With a Level 10 Airfield, it takes 28m 25s to repair a Level 9 Warhawk, and 29m 51s to repair a Level 10 Warhawk.
- When a Warhawk is shot down, it doesn't immediately explode; it falls down and crashes onto the ground.
- Until getting the elite version, most people use cobras.
- You can have a maximum of 10 Warhawks in your airfield (130 spaces each), leaving only 100 spaces left for other aircraft.
- This Unit is Based On [Sky Talon] aircraft
Riflemen / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Heavy Gunner / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator / Elite • Medic • Tech
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee / Elite • RhinoElite • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck / Elite • Paladin • Shock Tank / Elite • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck / Elite • FAV • Laser Tank / Elite • Challenger • Hellfire / Elite • Mega Tank / Elite • Behemoth • Enforcer