|<< Prev||WIDOWMAKER||Next >>|
|UNIT CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION BUILDING|
|Vehicles||Tech Center||War Factory|
|SPLASH DAMAGE||SPACE||INFANTRY||VEHICLE||AIR||BUILDING||MAP SPEED|
|CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE|
|This Item is Currently Unavailable for Unlocking / See History of Availability for more Information|
|( T ) • ( C )||UNIQUE UNIT|
|Unique Units have a Production Limit of 1|
|No. of Drones|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Widowmaker Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||2d 5h 59m||2d 10h 54m|
|Repair||10h 48m||10h 48m|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Widowmaker Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
History of Availability
|Widowmaker Event Shop History|
|EVENT SHOP STATUS||eXP COST / WCP||SPECIAL EVENT|
|Introduction||40,000 xp||Operation: Deadpoint|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Deadpoint 2|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Undead Rising|
|Return to Event Shop||40,000 xp||Operation: Desert Recon|
|Last Chance / Removed||44,000 xp||Operation: Floodgate|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Widowmaker received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in the Game Update of Aug 06, 2014.
- The Widowmaker received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of Apr 02, 2014.
- The Widowmaker received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 4 in the Game Update of Jan 08, 2014.
- The Widowmaker, as with all Unique Units, has its Production LIMITED to ONE.
- The Widowmaker is accompanied by several Machine Gun Drones.
- The Widowmaker will deploy replacement Machine Gun Drones as they are destroyed.
- The supporting Machine Gun Drones are able to target and fire apon any Aircraft in range.
- The Widowmaker is Immune to the Status Effects : Shock ( ) , Cryo ( ), and Concussion ( ).
- The Widowmaker's extremely high health makes it a very good Baiting unit to draw fire away from other attacking units.
- With a Range of 40 Suicide Bombers can be a big threat to the Widowmaker with a Range of only 20. It only takes approximately 10 Level 10+ Suicide Bombers to kill an unescorted Widowmaker.
- Land Mines are very effective against the Widowmaker or any other high Health Unit due to the fact they cause a Percentage of Health Damage as opposed to have a straight DPS number. This means the greater the Health of the Unit the bigger the damage caused by the mine.
- In Order to have a Level 13 Widowmaker the Player must be a Minimum of Level 31. This is due to the XP gained upgrading the required Buildings to the required Levels.
- PIxel Sheet Code : 57.v4
Firsts & Records
- Event Shop First :
- First Unique Unit to be introduced in War Commander.
- Event Shop Records :
|“||A well armored beast that runs over its foes with ease. Aided with the support of deployed machine gun drones, the Widowmaker carves through anything standing in its path.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
|“||Thorium-Energized interior factories allow the Widowmaker to deploy even more drones, making it an unstoppable juggernaut that rips through buildings.||”|
|— Thorium Level Description|
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Fixed an issue with Widowmaker audio.
Forum Discussion Links :
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.