|Widowmaker||Widowmaker X||Widowmaker Prime|
|<< Prev||________WIDOWMAKER________||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Vehicles||Tech Center||War Factory|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE|
|Event XP Cost||40,000|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center Level||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)||No. of Drones|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Maxed Value.
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Widowmaker Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||2d 5h 59m||2d 10h 54m|
|Repair||10h 48m||10h 48m||13h 10m|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Widowmaker Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
- The Widowmaker was introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Deadpoint.
- The Widowmaker was removed from the Event Shop at the conclusion of Operation: Floodgate.
- The Widowmaker received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 2nd, 2014.
- Production of the Widowmaker is LIMITED to ONE (Unique)
- The Widowmaker is accompanied by several Machine Gun Drones.
- The Widowmaker will deploy replacement Machine Gun Drones as they are destroyed.
- The supporting Machine Gun Drones are able to target and fire apon any Aircraft in range.
- The first Unique Unit to be introduced in War Commander.
- The Widowmaker is Immune to the Status Effects : Shock, Cryo (Slow), and Concussion (Stun).
- The Widowmaker is extremely resistant against bullets. ( ? Resistant or Just High Health ? )
- Its extremely high health makes it a very good Baiting unit to draw fire away from other attacking units.
- With a Range of 40 Suicide Bombers can be a big threat to the Widowmaker with a Range of only 20. It only takes approximately 10 Level 10+ Suicide Bombers to kill an unescorted Widowmaker.
- Land Mines are very effective against the Widowmaker or any other high Health Unit due to the fact they cause a Percentage of Health Damage as opposed to have a straight DPS number. This means the greater the Health of the Unit the bigger the damage caused by the mine.
- One good defensive unit to use against Rogue Faction-operated Widowmakers are FAVs. The FAVs will run rings around the Widowmaker continuously dealing damage to it. Defenders need not worry about the drones, as both their low health and the FAV's natural resistance to bullets means that they won't be able to deal enough damage to matter.
- In Order to have a Level 13 Widowmaker the Player must be a Minimum of Level 31. This is due to the XP gained upgrading the required Buildings to the required Levels.
|“||A well armored beast that runs over its foes with ease. Aided with the support of deployed machine gun drones, the Widowmaker carves through anything standing in its path.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
|“||Thorium-Energized interior factories allow the Widowmaker to deploy even more drones, making it an unstoppable juggernaut that rips through buildings.||”|
|— Thorium Level Description|
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Fixed an issue with Widowmaker audio.
Forum Discussion Links :
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Viper X • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Vanquisher • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader • Hover Tank • BFG