|Building Description||Used for all Upgrading and Equipping of Customizable Items to available Units.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Workshop gives access to new customizations.
|Building Group||Military Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command Center|
| Power |
|6||1,030,726||412,291||1d 7h 7m||3||175|
|7||2,267,598||907,039||2d 14h 30||4||200|
|8||4,988,716||1,995,486||4d 13h 10m||4||225|
|9||10,975,175||4,390,070||7d 23h 23m||6||250|
|10||19,145,384||9,658,154||11d 23h 57m||6||275|
12 Units Schematics are currently available for Customization in the Workshop :
- Available to be customized in the future.
- Each Schematic has several Customizable Items, called Components.
- 1 to 5 of these components are grouped into groups, called Component Groups.
- 3 to 6 Component Groups may be found on a Schematic.
For Further Information See UNIT CUSTOMIZATION.
- Was officially released on June 27, 2013.
- The Workshop has the same size footprint on the base as the Academy & Missile Silo.
- Like the other "Unit Upgrading" Buildings ( Academy, Tech Center, and War Factory), the Workshop only draws power when it is in use or being upgraded itself, in which it uses 50% power.
- Each Unit can have 9 Different Designs ( Combinations of Items).
- Unit are assigned a design individually. Therefore, a Platoon may consist of units with several different designs.
- Prior to being officially released and while still on the Test Server, 2 other units were availiable for upgrading: Mortar Teams & Razorbacks. Both were not part of the official release.
- Customized units and non customized have the same repair time.
- The icons/symbols of customized units are seen by attackers.
- The Lost Techs could be found in Rogue Faction bases 25+. (Random)
- The workshop capacity is determinated by the level of the unit that wanted to be customized (example: level 7 unit has 700 capacity, Level 9 unit has 900 Capacity), but not by the workshop level.
|“||The workshop allows you to research customizations, create designs, and apply them to units.||”|
|— In-game description|