|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||Used to Upgrade and Equip all Customized Schematics to available Units.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading the Workshop grants access to additional and higher level Schematic Components.|
|<< Prev||( C )||BUILDING GROUP HERE||( T )||Next >>|
|9||10,975,175||4,390,070||0||7d 23h 23m||6||250|
|10||16,145,384||9,658,154||0||11d 22h 57m||6||275|
|Total||39,232,871||17,694,949||0||0d 0h 0m|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level ( T )|
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3||LEVEL 4||LEVEL 5||LEVEL 6||LEVEL 7||LEVEL 8||LEVEL 9||LEVEL 10|
|TOTAL EXPERIENCE POINTS = 9,016,333 xp|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
States of Repair
|100% to 50% Health||49% to 1% Health||0% Health|
|Total Repair Time: 30 sec|
- Each Unit can have 9 different designs (templates, or combinations of Items).
- Units are assigned a design individually. Therefore, a Platoon may consist of units with several different designs.
- Customized units and non-customized units have the same repair time.
- The icons/symbols of customized units are seen by attackers. This can make hiding them difficult.
- The workshop capacity is determined by the level of the unit that wanted to be customized (example: level 7 unit has 700 capacity, Level 9 unit has 900 Capacity), but not by the workshop level.
- If a unit already has a modification, and it is changed to a new design template that also has that modification, you do not have to pay for the mod twice.
20 Units Schematics are currently available for Customization in the Workshop :
- Each Schematic has several Customizable Items, called Components.
- 1 to 5 of these components are grouped into groups, called Component Groups.
- 3 to 6 Component Groups may be found on a Schematic.
For Further Information See UNIT CUSTOMIZATION.
|STANDARD MISSION ( T )|
|MISSION||ICON||MISSION DESCRIPTION||COMPLETION AWARDS||IMAGES|
|Set Up Shop||Build a Workshop.||10,000||10,000||X||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Workshop added 2 Schematics in the Game Update of Mar 27, 2014 .
- The Workshop began showing details of unlocked Components in the Game Update of Dec 12, 2013 .
- The Workshop added 2 Schematics in the Game Update of Dec 12, 2013
- The Workshop added 2 Schematics in the Game Update of Sept 18, 2013
- The Workshop added 2 Schematics in the Game Update of Jul 26, 2013
- The Workshop had its Repair Time reduced to 30 seconds in the Game Update of Jul 26, 2013
- The Workshop was introduced with 4 Schematic available in the Game Update of June 27, 2013 .
- The Workshop was introduced in the Game Update of June 27, 2013 .
- No Further Updates.
- The Workshop only consumes power from the Power Plants when :
- Upgrading a Schematic Component ( 100% usage )
- Upgrading the Workshop itself ( 50% usage )
- The Workshop has a ? x ? Footprint.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The workshop allows you to research customizations, create designs, and apply them to units.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Nothing can stop you now, Commander!||”|
|— Level 10 Message - Facebook|
- Kixeye Forum ( 00/00/00 ) - Thread Name ( Official ) - Relative Information
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|GENERAL ( C ) • ( T )|
|RESOURCE ( C )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|MILITARY ( C )|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|DEFENSE ( C )|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|Airborne Platform • Reinforced Platform|
|DEFENSE TURRETS ( C )|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Flood • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Microwave • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock • Storm|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|