|Building Description||Used for all Upgrading and Equipping of Customizable Items to available Units.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Workshop gives access to new customizations.
|Building Group||Military Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command Center|
| Power |
|7||2,267,598||907,039||2d 14h 30||4||200|
|9||10,975,175||4,390,070||7d 23h 23m||6||250|
|10||19,145,384||9,658,154||11d 22h 57m||6||275|
Instant Upgrade Information
|Gold Cost for Instant Level Upgrades|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||TOTAL|
|For More information on this see Gold.|
States of Repair
|100% to 50% Health||49% to 1% Health||0% Health|
|Total Repair Time: 30 sec|
20 Units Schematics are currently available for Customization in the Workshop :
- Each Schematic has several Customizable Items, called Components.
- 1 to 5 of these components are grouped into groups, called Component Groups.
- 3 to 6 Component Groups may be found on a Schematic.
For Further Information See UNIT CUSTOMIZATION.
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|????||Build a Workshop.||10,000||10,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- Officially released on June 27, 2013.
- The Workshop has the same size footprint on the base as the Academy and Missile Silo.
- Like the other "Unit Upgrading" Buildings (Academy, Tech Center, and War Factory), the Workshop only draws power when it is in use or being upgraded itself. In the latter case, it only draws 50% power.
- Each Unit can have 9 different designs (templates, or combinations of Items).
- Units are assigned a design individually. Therefore, a Platoon may consist of units with several different designs.
- Prior to being officially released and while still on the Test Server, 2 other units were availiable for upgrading: Mortar Teams and Razorbacks. Both were not part of the official release.
- Customized units and non-customized units have the same repair time.
- The icons/symbols of customized units are seen by attackers. This can make hiding them difficult.
- The Lost Tech can be found in Rogue Faction bases 25+ (random). Specific factions have Lost Tech for specific items.
- The workshop capacity is determinated by the level of the unit that wanted to be customized (example: level 7 unit has 700 capacity, Level 9 unit has 900 Capacity), but not by the workshop level.
- Since the introduction of Thunderbolt Schematic and Humvee Schematic, the military and thorium tech now show the full detail even the tech is not unlocked yet.
- If a unit already has a modification, and it is changed to a new design template that also has that modification, you do not have to pay for the mod twice.
- Fixed a bug with the Workshop scroll bar not appearing.
|“||The workshop allows you to research customizations, create designs, and apply them to units.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Nothing can stop you now, Commander!||”|
|— Level 10 Facebook Post description|
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|