|Building Description||Used for all Upgrading and Equipping of Customizable Items to available Units.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Workshop gives access to new customizations.
|Building Group||Military Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command Center|
| Power |
|6||1,030,726||412,291||1d 7h 7m||3||175|
|7||2,267,598||907,039||2d 14h 30||4||200|
|8||4,988,716||1,995,486||4d 13h 10m||4||225|
|9||10,975,175||4,390,070||7d 23h 23m||6||250|
|10||19,145,384||9,658,154||11d 22h 57m||6||275|
20 Units Schematics are currently available for Customization in the Workshop :
- Each Schematic has several Customizable Items, called Components.
- 1 to 5 of these components are grouped into groups, called Component Groups.
- 3 to 6 Component Groups may be found on a Schematic.
For Further Information See UNIT CUSTOMIZATION.
- Officially released on June 27, 2013.
- The Workshop has the same size footprint on the base as the Academy and Missile Silo.
- Like the other "Unit Upgrading" Buildings ( Academy, Tech Center, and War Factory), the Workshop only draws power when it is in use or being upgraded itself. In the latter case, it only draws 50% power.
- Each Unit can have 9 different designs (templates, or combinations of Items).
- Units are assigned a design individually. Therefore, a Platoon may consist of units with several different designs.
- Prior to being officially released and while still on the Test Server, 2 other units were availiable for upgrading: Mortar Teams and Razorbacks. Both were not part of the official release.
- Customized units and non-customized units have the same repair time.
- The icons/symbols of customized units are seen by attackers. This can make hiding them difficult.
- The Lost Tech can be found in Rogue Faction bases 25+ (random). Specific factions have Lost Tech for specific items.
- The workshop capacity is determinated by the level of the unit that wanted to be customized (example: level 7 unit has 700 capacity, Level 9 unit has 900 Capacity), but not by the workshop level.
- Since the introduction of Thunderbolt Schematic and Humvee Schematic, the military and thorium tech now show the full detail even the tech is not unlocked yet.
- If a unit already has a modification, and it is changed to a new design template that also has that modification, you do not have to pay for the mod twice.
- Fixed a bug with the Workshop scroll bar not appearing.
|“||The workshop allows you to research customizations, create designs, and apply them to units.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Nothing can stop you now, Commander!||”|
|— Level 10 Facebook Post description|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings